Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So much to learn

There's always so much to learn when you're getting involved with something new. I never knew that link building was such a complicated thing. I juts thought I'd have to leave my url all over the palce, but that's not the case at all. Apparently there are parts of a link and there are smarter places to put them than others. Who knew? Some of my favorite quotes about link-building are:
If you diversify your anchor text and stick to these seven link building tips your rankings will skyrocket. Beating the Penguin isn’t about being lucky; it’s about smart link building.
from 7 link-building tips after the penguin update
Another one I like is:
Try to think about building links as a way of connecting to ‘colleagues’ working within the same industry. This mindset will serve you far better than just spamming blogs for links; the effects will be longer lasting, far more genuine, and ultimately fruitful.
from SoccerWidow's article Link building and back-links which features some other great quotes, too.

hubshout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment